Monday, December 1, 2008

It's a Party!!!

Download Here


Ooohhhhh, I meant to do this last night!!! But I guess I wore out! But don't worry! My FREEBIE is here! I hope you enjoy it! And if anybody has time, I would love some critiques on it!

Here is the Complete Blog List! Go to each of these site and each one will have a freebie for you!

9 comments:

LindaJD said...

Many thanks for sharing this lovely kit :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful kit. I really like the colors that you have put together.

Deborah Claxton said...

you have a very pretty kit...i love your elements, papers and the colors!!

Unknown said...

I love it & its unique color scheme! Thanks.

melothria@gmail.com said...

thank you for sharing!!

Elaine said...

AWESOME!! Thank you forsharing & Happy Hoildays!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Kessa said...

Thank you Susie - I think you have done a terrific job with this kit. Love the way you have co-ordinated the colours. Would be wonderful for a heritage page.

rl said...

Hi Suzie! Great freebie. Glad you follow my blog. I'll try to have regular feebies now. Help yourself!